Social Media Marketing J..., EBOOKS 911 Product Catalog
Add to Cart
The Wishlist feature is only for registered users. To compile your very own Wishlist
please Register or Login.
Only registered users can use the shopping
cart feature. If you see an item that you wish to purchase, either contact
the Author quoting the product ID (to the right of the product name above)
or add the item to your shopping cart and create a purchase order.
ATTENTION: Internet Marketers Looking For More Success?
"Discover The 10 Secrets On How To Give Your Money Site The Steroids It Needs!"
Drive Targeted Prospects To Your Site Using The Power Of Social Media.
Are you NOT getting enough business these days?
Is your competition outranking you in search engines?
Are you wondering how to turn your “Likes” into leads, and convert them into cash?
Are you worried about your site not getting enough visitors?
Or do you need people to join your mailing list?
In 2013, more marketers looked to social media marketing with more value. About 86% of them cited that social media is a significant part of their business, while 89% of them said that it benefits them by increasing their exposure to the market.
Just think about these facts:
- Facebook has 1.23 BILLION active users
- Google + has 345 million active users
- Every second, 2 members join LinkedIn
- 70% of Pinterest users are female
- YouTube has more than 1 billion unique users every month
- Grandparents are now the fastest growing demographic on Twitter
- 400 million tweets are sent each day
- 53% of Twitter users recommend products in their tweets
- 93% of shoppers’ purchasing decisions are greatly influenced by social media
- 90% of consumers trust the recommendations of their peers
You’d be insane not to take advantage of these opportunities!
So Do You Want To Dive Into Social Media Marketing?
There are many benefits and reasons why you should focus more on social media marketing, and here are some of them:
It all starts with being active on the social networks that matter and never let the customers forget about you. But that’s just a start. Social media marketing is about communicating with your target audience, informing them about your business, and eventually getting them involved.
A few steps explored in this report are:
* Developing a Strategic Plan
* Choosing the Platforms that Matter
* Stirring the Interest of Your Audience
* Building a Social Media Community
* Engaging Your Audience
In this report, you will learn more about each of the following social media platforms: