Where are these stores?
Most of our merchants operate a virtual store. What this means is that the store has no address or physical base of
operation. Viewing, ordering and delivery are all managed online.
How do we see what we want?
You can view our merchants product catalogs primarily on LGTNigeria.com, and alternatively through their facebook pages,
or via BlackBerry on their display picture or by sharing images on request.
We fully understand the challenge of determining the genuinity of a product from an online Catalog and we
want to assure you that all our merchants deal in high quality authentic products. As an added reassurance, the
merchant will give you the opportunity to inspect the goods upon delivery before you make payment.
How do we get what we want?
- If you see an item you like, select a quantity and click on the "Add to cart" link.
- When you're done, click on the "View Cart" link to view your shopping cart items.
- Fill out your customer information and shipping address details then click on the "Create Purchase Order" button.
- The Purchase Order will be issued to the merchant and they will contact you to decide upon a date and time of delivery.
- On the agreed upon day and time, our merchants will deliver the products directly to your door step (your
preference of home, office or alternate location specified under shipping information on the purchase order).
Note: Please note that additional delivery charges may be incurred depending on the delivery
location. For example, some of our merchants may be restricted to Lagos State deliveries alone, while others may be
willing to deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
Note: You can view your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the "View Cart" link at the
top-right side of the web page. You can only fill the shopping cart with items from a single merchant at a time.
This restriction helps us maintain uniformity when dispatching the purchase orders to our various vendors.
How and when do we pay?
Payment is handled either via direct deposit (for pre-delivery) or via cash on delivery of your order. Whichever
of the aforementioned methods is agreed upon by you and the merchant after issue of the purchase order.
How do we reach the merchants?
The merchants business listing page contains all their contact information. Common communication channels include
their landline number, mobile number, email address, Yahoo! Messenger ID, facebook page or group, Blackberry PIN etc.